Videos & Other Digital Resources
Below are some of the self directed certification programs you can use to develop new skills.
Google for Education Certifications
- Google Certified Educator Level 1: For educators who have learned the fundamentals of using Google tools in the classroom, the level 1 certification validates standard technology implementation skills.
- Google Certified Educator Level 2: For educators who are super users and enthusiasts of Google tools in the classroom, the level 2 certification validates advanced technology integration skills.
- Google for Education Certified Trainer
- Google for Education Certified Innovator
- A free professional learning program designed to support and celebrate educators using Apple products for teaching and learning.
- 3 certification options:
- Swift Playgrounds
Apple Teacher for iPad (Badges)
- Pages for iPad
- Keynote for iPad
- Numbers for iPad
- iMovie for iPad
- GarageBand for iPad
- Productivity with iPad
- Creativity with iPad
Apple Teacher for Mac (Badges)
- Pages for Mac
- Keynote for Mac
- Numbers for Mac
- iMovie for Mac
- GarageBand for Mac
- Productivity for Mac
- Creativity for Mac
Apple Teacher for Swift Playgrounds (Badges)
- Swift Playgrounds App
- Coding Concepts
- Swift Code
- Coding in the Classroom
Code.org: Teaching Computer Science Fundamentals
Teaching Computer Science Fundamentals is intended as an introduction to computer science fundamentals and the Code.org K-5 resources for teachers. Through reading, viewing videos, completing interactive puzzles and reflecting on your learning, you'll develop your own understanding while preparing to teach computer science in your classroom.