- Classroom management tool for teachers
- Turns the teachers iPad into a powerful teaching assistant
- Guide students through a lesson
- See their progress
- Keep them on track
- Easily launch the same app on every student device at the same time
- Helps teachers focus on teaching so students can focus on learning
- Getting Started With Apple Classroom
- How to Add Students in Apple Classroom
- Setting Up Your Apple Classroom
Learn how to Create a Classroom and add students in the below video:
Learn how to open apps and lock students into the app after opening in the below video:
Learn how to lock student iPads in the video below:
Learn how to create groups to organize your students in the video below:
Learn how to mute your student iPads in the video below:
Learn how to view your student iPads screens in the video below:
Learn how to lock 1 student iPad in the video below:
Learn how to mute 1 student iPad in the video below:
Learn how to open an app for 1 student's iPad in the video below:
Troubleshooting Apple Classroom
- Make sure Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are both on with devices you want to add to your Apple Classroom.
- Ensure that all devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- If a single student is not connecting to your class and all the others can, restart that iPad and try again.
- If multiple students are unable to connect to the class, restart the teacher iPad and try again.