What is OSMO?
- A learning system that uses an iPad and physical objects to keep kids engaged in learning and build their confidence through hands-on play.
- Fosters learning in key areas such as: Coding, math, English language arts, art, etc.
- Specific skill set associated with each app (see list below)
- Needed: iPad, Base, educational games
- Most suitable for: grades 2-3
- Coding Awbie: logic, problem solving skills, and coding
- Coding Jam: advanced coding concepts and how to create music
- Coding Duo: coding with multiple chains or lines
- Numbers: counting, addition and multiplication
- Pizza Co: math, money, fractions, and non-verbal communication
- Tangram: spatial relational skills
- Words: spelling and critical thinking skills
- Masterpiece: improve drawing skills